Sunday, October 15, 2006

politics abroad

It was a long trip but I am in France at a young Liberal Conference.

I am a guest of LDYS (Liberal Democrat Youth & Student) from the UK. I will be representing the organization at a conference on multiculturalism. Participants will be travelling from all over the world and there seems to be quite a few people from Eastern Europe. It will be exciting to hear the discussions that develop between all of the participants.

I already almost left my purse at the train station…and while I didn’t get lost, I did stop to ask for directions to make sure I was heading the right direction since it was very late, dark, and I was in a country I had never been before.

I am all class…I stop and asked for directions at the European Parliament…lol. The security gaurd was rather helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home